Food Operations Manager 1
Sodexo is seeking a Food Operations Manager 1 for UMass Memorial Health located in Clinton, MA. In this role, you will report to the Food GM, and be part of the leadership team overseeing a team of approximately 15 hourly employees. For this role, we are seeking individuals with a culinary background.
The successful candidate will:
- coordinate all required tasks, and managing scheduling through frontline staff
- deliver high quality food services including retail, patient meal management, and catering
- ensure compliance with HACCP, regulatory and Sodexo standards
- have daily interaction with fellow managers and clinical team to ensure satisfaction
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who:
- have a work history demonstrating strong employee engagement and supervisory experience
- have culinary production experience, including retail food operations and/or healthcare experience
- can manage multiple priorities while maintaining a high level of customer service
- prioritize tasks and exhibit flexibility to take on additional responsibilities as needed
Employees who work at this location are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a term and condition of employment, absent a legally required exception, and are required to report their vaccination status and provide proof of vaccination.
Learn more about UMass Memorial Health here: https://www.ummhealth.org/healthalliance-clinton-hospital/clinton-campus
Sodexo offers a full array of benefits including paid time off, holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K and access to ongoing training and development programs, tuition reimbursement, plus health and wellness programs.
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Culinary positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Campus, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. . Continue your search for Food Service Management jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great career in food service management. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance and continuing education opportunities, you’ll enjoy an improved quality of life that’s unique in the hospitality industry.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 2 years
Basic Functional Experience – 1 year work experience in food or culinary services including restaurants, fast food, vending, catering services, institutional services, mall food courts, etc.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.