Food Operations Manager 2 - Catering
Join a team that embraces your love for working with people, mentoring them as they achieve personal and professional goals!!
Sodexo is seeking a Food Operations Manager - Catering for Concordia University located in Mequon, WI!
Founded in 1881, Concordia University Wisconsin's main campus is located on approximately 200 acres of beautiful Lake Michigan shoreline at 12800 N. Lake Shore Drive, Mequon. The University and its 10 Accelerated Learning Centers and classroom locations are home to more than 7,200 undergraduate and graduate, traditional, as well as non-traditional students from 46 states and 30 countries.
Our successful Food Operations Manager will focus on growing catering and marketing efforts!
Are you the experienced Food Operations Manager that we’re seeking? The ideal candidate will:
- Assist with full integration with our client's organization - becoming a trusted adviser and member of the account’s leadership team
- Work to achieve continuous improvement - ensuring Sodexo standards of operations
- Develop positive relationships with key representatives at the University and delivers guest services that exceed customer expectations
- Catering management experience
Is this opportunity right for you? Do you have?
- Well developed management skills, focusing on employee engagement and customer satisfaction
- Extensive interaction with the campus clients and with external clients. Strong client relations is the key to success at this account
- Work history demonstrating strong leadership skills - developing, mentoring and training employees
- Passion for providing stellar customer service, being out on the floor interacting with the students customers
Learn more about Concordia University at https://www.cuw.edu/
At Sodexo, we believe every employee should have the resources to be their best. As part of our overall rewards, we offer benefits programs designed to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle including health, dental and vision insurance. We also offer other benefits like paid time off, financial and savings programs, 401k, and access to our employee assistance program and other discounts. Click here for more information about Sodexo’s Benefits.
Not the job for you?
We offer Food Service Management and Retail Management positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Campus, Energy and Resources, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Food Service Management jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great career in food service management specializing in Retail Management. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance and continuing education opportunities, you’ll enjoy an improved quality of life that’s unique in the hospitality industry
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Provides leadership and supervision for the on-site food service exempt and non-exempt level staff in the delivery of our contractual agreement with the client. Provides supervision for food services at account/unit to ensure client satisfaction and retention for the company. Implements business practices in order to uphold company mission, values and commitments made in the Sodexo client contractual agreement.
- Establishes a safe work environment
- Utilizes Sodexo tools and programs to develop client, customer, and staff relationships, to ensure account retention
- Implements and fully utilizes all Sodexo tools and programs to ensure financial outcomes
- Directs daily operations of food service to ensure employees have appropriate equipment, inventory and resources, ensures operating standards and regulatory requirements are met
- Develops and implements plans, projects, with defined objectives, methods, timetables and budget to support client and Sodexo strategic plan
- Ensures adherence to all HR standards for Sodexo, client, and regulatory agencies
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 2 years
Basic Functional Experience - 2 years work experience in food or culinary services including restaurants, fast food, vending, catering services, institutional services, mall food courts, etc.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.