Food Operations Manager 2
You want high visibility, challenging opportunities and a rewarding environment.
Sodexo is seeking a Food Operations Manager 2 for Sharp Chula Vista located in Chula Vista, CA. This role will help support patient services, retail services and catering. We are seeking candidates that have prior healthcare experience and have a passion for leading and developing teams.
The successful candidate will:
- successfully coordinate all required tasks through subordinate managers, supervisors and frontline staff;
- deliver high quality food services including retail, catering and patient meal management operations;
- achieve company and client financial targets and goals;
- develop and maintain client and customer relationships
- ensure HACCP, regulatory and standards compliance;
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who:
- have a work history demonstrating strong employee engagement leadership skills, as well as previous supervisory experience and the ability to work collaboratively;
- have culinary production experience and a strong background in safety and sanitation compliance;
- can manage multiple priorities, demonstrate professional communication skills, and a passion for a high level of customer service;
- ability to drive employee success to enhance the value of the food and nutrition team; I
Sodexo offers a full array of benefits including paid time off, holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K and access to ongoing training and development programs, tuition reimbursement, plus health and wellness programs.
Employees who work at this location are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a term and condition of employment, absent a legally required exception, and are required to report their vaccination status and provide proof of vaccination.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 2 years
Basic Functional Experience - 2 years work experience in food or culinary services including restaurants, fast food, vending, catering services, institutional services, mall food courts, etc.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.