Food Operations Manager 2
Sodexo is seeking a Food Operations Manager 2 for St. Anthony's and Ortho Colorado Hospital in Lakewood, CO. The Food Operations Manager will have oversight of all patient room services operations.
If you have a background in Food Service Management, Patient Services or Nutrition, and/or Restaurant or Hospitality Operations you are encouraged to apply now!
The position offers a salary range of $60,000-$73,0000 per year that is negotiable upon experience and benefits package that kicks in immediately!
The successful candidate will:
- leading the daily operations of patient room service dining program
- coordinating the department’s safety programs
- ensuring operating standards meet and exceed benchmarks
- managing, scheduling and training frontline team and supervisors
- supporting cash handling and reconciliation
We are looking for candidates who have:
- a proven background as a collaborative leader in the food service industry
- natural ability to lead and build teams and foster engagement
- a background as a Registered Dietitian (RD), Dietetic Technician, and/or Certified Dietary Manager is a plus, but not required
Sodexo offers a full array of benefits including paid time off, holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K, access to ongoing training and development programs, tuition reimbursement, plus health and wellness programs.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 2 years
Basic Functional Experience - 2 years work experience in food or culinary services including restaurants, fast food, vending, catering services, institutional services, mall food courts, etc.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.