Food Operations Manager 3
Sodexo is seeking a Food Operations Manager 3 for HCA Medical Center of Aurora North (Behavioral Health and Wellness) in Aurora, CO. The Food Operations Manager will manage Food & Nutrition operations including patient dining, retail food service and catering. The Food Operations Manager will develop and manage a team of 15 employees and will collaborate with other leaders of the department and hospital.
The schedule will be Monday to Friday with some weekends and holidays as business dictates.
The successful candidate will:
- motivate, coach, mentor and develop frontline staff;
- provide stellar customer service;
- ensure company food and physical safety programs and standards are followed;
- maintain all product merchandising, marketing and ordering standards are in place.
We are looking for candidates who have:
- have a work history demonstrating strong leadership skills;
- a food service management background;
- possess the ability to manage multiple priorities, demonstrate professional communication skills, and exhibit a passion for a high-level of customer service;
- exhibit flexibility to take on additional responsibilities as needed; and/or
- a valid driver’s license and acceptable driver’s license record check is required
Learn more about HCA Medical Center of Aurora North, click here.
Employees who work at this location are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a term and condition of employment, absent a legally required exception, and are required to report their vaccination status and provide proof of vaccination.
Sodexo offers a full array of benefits including paid time off, holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K, access to ongoing training and development programs, tuition reimbursement, plus health and wellness programs.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Provides leadership and supervision for the on-site food service exempt and non-exempt level staff in the delivery of our contractual agreement with the client. Provides supervision for food services at account/unit to ensure client satisfaction and retention for the company. Implements business practices in order to uphold company mission, values and commitments made in the Sodexo client contractual agreement.
- Establishes a safe work environment
- Assumes General Manager’s (GM) responsibilities and authority in their absence
- Utilizes Sodexo tools and programs to develop client, customer, and staff relationships, to ensure account retention
- Implements and fully utilizes all Sodexo tools and programs to ensure financial outcomes
- Directs daily operations of food service to ensure employees have appropriate equipment, inventory and resources, ensures operating standards and regulatory requirements are met
- Develops and implements plans, projects, with defined objectives, methods, timetables and budget to support client and Sodexo strategic plan
- Ensures adherence to all HR standards for Sodexo, client, and regulatory agencies
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 3 years
Basic Functional Experience - 3 years work experience in food or culinary services including restaurants, fast food, vending, catering services, institutional services, mall food courts, etc.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.