Food Operations Manager 3
Working together, supporting your team, reaching for the best in a high-volume, high paced environment is second nature to you.
Sodexo is seeking a Food Operations Manager 3 for Cooper University Hosptial located in Camden, New Jersey. The Food Operations Manager 3 will be responsible for department financials and all daily operations of patient services and retail.
Cooper University Health Care is the leading academic health system in South Jersey and provides access to primary, specialty, tertiary, and urgent care, all within one complete health system. Cooper has more than 9,600 team members, including 1,600 nurses and more than 900+ physicians and 450 advanced practice providers practicing in more than 75 specialties.
We are looking for candidates who will:
- have oversight of day-to-day Patient Services operations
- drive Patient Satisfaction results
- achieve company and client financial targets and goals
- develop and maintain client and customer relationships
- develop strategic plans
- create a positive environment; and
- ensure Sodexo Standards are met.
The ideal candidate:
- Has a work history demonstrating strong leadership skills, as well as previous supervisory experience and the ability to work collaboratively.
- Has culinary production experience and a strong background in safety and sanitation compliance.
- Can manage multiple priorities, demonstrate professional communication skills, and a passion for a high level of customer service.
- Can demonstrate the ability to prioritize tasks and exhibit flexibility to take on additional responsibilities as needed; and
- Proficient in computer skills and report management experience.
*Sodexo offers a comprehensive benefits package! Benefits include various health insurance plans, paid time off, 401k match, tuition reimbursement, employee discounts and great opportunities for work life balance. *
Employees who work in Healthcare are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a term and condition of employment, and are required to report their vaccination status.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Provides leadership and supervision for the on-site food service exempt and non-exempt level staff in the delivery of our contractual agreement with the client. Provides supervision for food services at account/unit to ensure client satisfaction and retention for the company. Implements business practices in order to uphold company mission, values and commitments made in the Sodexo client contractual agreement.
- Establishes a safe work environment
- Assumes General Manager’s (GM) responsibilities and authority in their absence
- Utilizes Sodexo tools and programs to develop client, customer, and staff relationships, to ensure account retention
- Implements and fully utilizes all Sodexo tools and programs to ensure financial outcomes
- Directs daily operations of food service to ensure employees have appropriate equipment, inventory and resources, ensures operating standards and regulatory requirements are met
- Develops and implements plans, projects, with defined objectives, methods, timetables and budget to support client and Sodexo strategic plan
- Ensures adherence to all HR standards for Sodexo, client, and regulatory agencies
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 3 years
Basic Functional Experience - 3 years work experience in food or culinary services including restaurants, fast food, vending, catering services, institutional services, mall food courts, etc.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.