Food Operations Manager 3
You ask instead of command. You see opportunities rather than problems. Share your vision and inspire others.
Sodexo is seeking a Food Operations Manager 3 for the Children's Hospital of Orange County located in Orange, California. Ranked among the nation’s best children’s hospitals by U.S. News & World Report (2018-19), with recognition in 6 specialties, CHOC is a 334- bed hospital committed to being a leading destination for children’s health by providing exceptional and innovative care.
The Food Operations Manager will support the Food and Nutrition department by overseeing the catering, retail, and patient dining program ensuring food quality and compliance. If you have extensive food management experience working in a healthcare setting, you're encouraged to apply.
**Typical Schedule is Monday - Friday 10am – 8pm with rotating weekends**
(subject to change based on business needs)
The successful candidate will:
- have oversight of day-to-day operations;
- deliver high quality food services including retail, catering and patient meal management operations;
- achieve company and client financial targets and goals;
- ensure HACCP, regulatory and standards compliance;
- ensure Sodexo standards are met.
We are looking for candidates who:
- have a work history demonstrating strong employee engagement leadership skills, as well as previous supervisory experience and the ability to work collaboratively;
- have culinary production experience and a strong background in safety and sanitation compliance;
- can manage multiple priorities, demonstrate professional communication skills, and a passion for a high level of customer service;
- ability to drive employee success to enhance the value of the food and nutrition team;
- holds a Registered Dietitian (RD) or Certified Dietary Manager license preferred.
Sodexo offers a full array of benefits including paid time off, holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K and access to ongoing training and development programs, tuition reimbursement, plus health and wellness programs.
Not the job for you?
We offer Food Service Management positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Campus, Government and Agencies, Health Care, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Food Service Management jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great career in food service management. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance and continuing education opportunities, you’ll enjoy an improved quality of life that’s unique in the hospitality industry.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 3 years
Basic Functional Experience - 3 years work experience in food or culinary services including restaurants, fast food, vending, catering services, institutional services, mall food courts, etc.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.