Food Operations Manager 3
Working together, supporting your team, reaching for the best in a high-volume, high paced environment is second nature to you.
Sodexo is seeking a Food Operations Manager 3 for Cincinnati Children's Hospital located in Cincinnati, Ohio. The Food Operations Manager 3 will be responsible for department financials and all daily operations of patient services and retail.
We are looking for candidates who will:
- have oversight of day-to-day Patient Services operations
- drive Patient Satisfaction results
- achieve company and client financial targets and goals
- develop and maintain client and customer relationships
- develop strategic plans
- create a positive environment; and
- ensure Sodexo Standards are met.
The ideal candidate:
- Has a work history demonstrating strong leadership skills, as well as previous supervisory experience and the ability to work collaboratively.
- Has culinary production experience and a strong background in safety and sanitation compliance.
- Can manage multiple priorities, demonstrate professional communication skills, and a passion for a high level of customer service.
- Can demonstrate the ability to prioritize tasks and exhibit flexibility to take on additional responsibilities as needed; and
- Proficient in computer skills and report management experience.
*Sodexo offers a comprehensive benefits package! Benefits include various health insurance plans, paid time off, 401k match, tuition reimbursement, employee discounts and great opportunities for work life balance. *
Employees who work in Healthcare are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a term and condition of employment, and are required to report their vaccination status.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 3 years
Basic Functional Experience - 3 years work experience in food or culinary services including restaurants, fast food, vending, catering services, institutional services, mall food courts, etc.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.