Food Operations Manager 3
You want high visibility, challenging opportunities and a rewarding environment.
Sodexo is seeking a Food Operations Manager 3 for our Vineland school district in Vineland, NJ. The Operations Manager of food service will support the unit operating responsibilities including the supervision of hourly staff with a focus on excellent customer experience and supporting the unit financials.
Our ideal candidate will be innovative, keeping services fresh and updated based on current trends and customer needs. The Food Operations Manager is an excellent position for a hands-on professional who is customer-service driven in a fast-paced environment. Ideal candidate will have previous retail management experience and excellent client communication skills. This role is heavily focused on service, training, unit financials. This is a 10 month position, summers are off!
The successful candidate will:
- coordinate all required tasks, and managing scheduling through frontline staff
- deliver high quality food services including retail, patient meal management, and catering
- achieve company and client financial targets and goals
- ensure compliance with HACCP, regulatory and Sodexo standards
- have daily interaction with fellow managers and clinical team to ensure patient satisfaction
- deliver high quality food service
- develop and maintain client and customer relationships
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who:
- have a work history demonstrating strong employee engagement and supervisory experience
- bring culinary production experience (healthcare experience a +)
- can manage multiple priorities while maintaining a high level of customer service
- demonstrate working knowledge of Sodexo Food Management System (FMS) The Market Connection (TMC), Sodexo Menu Graphics (SMG), Catetrax and is proficient in computer skills and report management experience. This section does not apply to external candidates.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 3 years
Basic Functional Experience - 3 years work experience in food or culinary services including restaurants, fast food, vending, catering services, institutional services, mall food courts, etc.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.