Food Operations Manager 3
Let your passion for people be the driver of your success at Sodexo. Through your leadership, your team will make a real impact every day!
Sodexo is seeking a Food Operations Manager 3 for Children's Wisconsin. Located in metro-Milwaukee, WI, Children's Wisconsin is one of the top children’s hospitals in the nation and licensed for 296 beds. This is a highly visible role that will challenge you to bring your best each day!
- Comprehensive benefits that start day 1 of hire
- 3 weeks paid vacation your first year
- Tuition reimbursement and growth opportunities
The successful candidate will:
- have oversight of day-to-day operations;
- deliver high quality food service;
- manages cash handling protocols & control procedures according to Sodexo policies;
- mentor, develop, and retain frontline staff;
- develop and maintain client and customer relationships;
- develop strategic plans;
- create a positive environment;
- perform management functions that include direct supervision of hourly associates including employee development;
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who:
- have a background in food service or culinary management;
- proven ability to mentor, train, and coach frontline employees;
- can manage multiple priorities, demonstrate professional communication skills, and a passion for a high level of customer service;
- prioritize tasks and exhibit flexibility to take on additional responsibilities as needed; and/or
- have exceptional organization, attention to detail, and a self-starter mindset
Learn more about Children's Wisconsin HERE
Sodexo offers a full array of benefits including paid time off, holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K and access to ongoing training and development programs, tuition reimbursement, plus health and wellness programs.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 3 years
Basic Functional Experience - 3 years work experience in food or culinary services including restaurants, fast food, vending, catering services, institutional services, mall food courts, etc.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.