Food Production Manager 2
From the Gulf of Mexico to the Arctic Ocean and from the Pacific Coast to the Atlantic, Sodexo provides Quality of Life Services that support the needs of our clients in the Energy & Resources market segments, reinforcing client operations in both onshore and offshore environments.
Sodexo Energy and Resources is seeking a Food Production Manager 2 for an offshore Oil & Gas client. The manager will typically work a rotation of 21 days on/ 21 days off.
**Ensuring a safe work environment on this oil rig is of paramount importance and will be a #1 priority for this Manager. An understanding of the basics of the oil and gas industry and the oil rig environment is a must.**
The successful candidate will be:
Responsible for inventory management and procurement of food and supplies at an account/unit to ensure client satisfaction and retention for the Company. Manages food production through kitchen staff in a medium facility. Contributes to account revenue and operating profit contribution through cost containment and safety.
- Utilizes Sodexo resources, recipes, systems, and programs to direct daily operations including; food production, inventory, product deliveries, invoices, and procurement operations.
- Ensures employees have appropriate equipment, supplies, and resources to perform their job and meet goals, cost controls, and deadlines as assigned.
- Establishes and maintains a safe work environment including both food and physical safety in order to comply with all regulatory and Sodexo standards
- Complies with budget requirements by controlling costs (i.e. labor, inventory, equipment, materials) and making adjustments when necessary
- Supervises employees by delegating, assigning, and prioritizing activities, and monitoring operating standards
Sodexo offers a full array of benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401K, and access to ongoing training and development programs, tuition reimbursement, plus health and wellness programs.
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Facilities Management positions in Corporate, Schools, Universities, Energy and Resources, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for Facilities Management jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great career in food service management. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance and continuing education opportunities, you’ll enjoy an improved quality of life that’s unique in the hospitality industry.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
Basic Management Experience - 1 year
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.