Food Production Manager 3
Take a fresh look at your future!
Sodexo is seeking candidates for a Food Production Manager 3 role for Kent Hospital, located in Warwick, RI. Kent Hospital is a 359-bed, nonprofit, acute care hospital serving approximately 300,000 residents and known to be the 2nd largest single site hospital in the state.
In this Food Production Manager 3 role, you will manage a team of approximately 25 client employees in a union environment.
Sodexo knowledge and a strong production background required for this position.
The successful candidate will:
- have oversight of day-to-day operations;
- successfully coordinate all required tasks through subordinate managers, supervisors and frontline staff;
- deliver high quality food services including retail, catering and patient meal management operations;
- achieve company and client financial targets and goals;
- develop and maintain client and customer relationships (i.e., comfortable in c-suite settings where communication skills are imperative when serving as top level site management)
- develop strategic plans;
- ensure HACCP, regulatory and standards compliance;
- have daily interaction with patients, their families and clinical team to ensure patient satisfaction;
- create a positive environment; and/or
- ensure Sodexo standards are met.
Learn more about Kent Hospital at Kent Hospital
Sodexo offers a full array of benefits including paid time off, holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K and access to ongoing training and development programs, tuition reimbursement, plus health and wellness programs.
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Food Service Management and Retail Management positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Energy and Resources, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Food Service Management jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities.
Employees who work at this location are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a term and condition of employment, absent a legally required exception, and are required to report their vaccination status and provide proof of vaccination.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Responsible for inventory management and procurement of food and supplies at an account/unit to ensure client satisfaction and retention for the Company. Manages food production through kitchen staff in a large facility. Contributes to account revenue and operating profit contribution through cost containment and safety.
- Utilizes Sodexo resources, recipes, systems and programs to direct daily operations including; food production, inventory, product deliveries, invoices, and procurement operations.
- Ensures employees have appropriate equipment, supplies and resources to perform their job, and meet goals, cost controls and deadlines as assigned.
- Establishes and maintains a safe work environment including both food and physical safety in order to comply with all regulatory and Sodexo standards
- Complies with budget requirements by controlling costs (i.e. labor, inventory, equipment, materials) and making adjustments when necessary
- Supervises employees by delegating, assigning and prioritizing activities, and monitoring operating standards
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 2 years
Basic Functional Experience – 1 year work experience in food or culinary services including restaurants, fast food, vending, catering services, institutional services, mall food courts, etc.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.