Food Service Manager 1
Working together, supporting your team, reaching for the best in a high-volume, high paced environment is second nature to you.
Sodexo at HCA Clear Lake Regional Medical Center located in Webster, TX has an immediate opening for a Food Service Manager. Clear Lake Regional Medical Center is a 500-bed general medical and surgical facility located minutes from the Texas coast line and the entry to NASA, Galveston beaches are only 30 minutes away!
The Food Service Manager will support food operations by assisting with catering, retail, patient services, and ensuring safe and exceptional patient, staff, and guest experiences.
If you're passionate about foodservice and ready to take the next step in your career, you're encouraged to apply!
Hospital Corporation of America (HCA), the largest for-profit healthcare provider in the US, offers a unique career opportunity for you to partner within and join our growing nationwide HCA portfolio of business. We are looking for individuals with the ability to manage labor efficiently and a proven track record of driving patient satisfaction.
The successful candidate will:
- evaluate and develop service levels for the overall Patient Services Program targeted to exceed patient and customer satisfaction;
- oversee Sodexo’s Patient Dining Program and daily meal rounding inclusive of service recovery;
- perform tray assessments to ensure food quality and presentation and tray accuracy;
- exceed Sodexo standards for Gold Checks and achieve successful regulatory inspections and audits.
We are looking for candidates who have:
- has a work history demonstrating strong leadership skills, as well as previous supervisory experience and the ability to work collaboratively;
- has the ability to manage multiple priorities, demonstrate professional communication skills, and a passion for a high level of customer service;
- can demonstrate working knowledge of Sodexo Food Management Systems (FMS) and Market Connections (MSC), and is proficient in computer skills and report management experience.
Sodexo offers a full array of benefits including paid time off, holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K and access to ongoing training and development programs, tuition reimbursement, plus health and wellness programs.
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Culinary positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Campus, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.