Food Service Manager 2
Sodexo is seeking a Food Service Manager 2 for SSM Health St. Joseph Hospital - St. Charles located in Saint Charles, MO. The Food Service Manager will manage daily food service operations, supervise and direct frontline staff, and ensure patient and customer satisfaction.
If you are an experienced leader in Food Services or Patient Services in hospitality, restaurants, or contract services you are encouraged to apply now! Salary is competitive with a full benefits package that kicks in immediately.
The successful candidate will:
- have oversight of day-to-day operations;
- successfully coordinate all required tasks through subordinate managers, supervisors and frontline staff;
- deliver high quality food services including retail, catering and patient meal management operations;
- have daily interaction with patients, their families and clinical team to ensure patient satisfaction, and/or
- create a positive environment;
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who:
- have a strong food service or patient services background
- have a work history demonstrating strong leadership skills
- can manage multiple priorities
- demonstrate professional communication skills
- have a passion for a high level of customer service
- healthcare food service experience preferred but not required
Sodexo offers a full array of benefits including paid time off, holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K, access to ongoing training and development programs, tuition reimbursement, plus health and wellness programs.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Provides supervision for multi-functional food service areas at an account/unit to ensure client satisfaction and retention for the Company. Contributes to account revenue and operating profit through the implementation of Sodexo programs while executing against Standard Operating Procedures.
- Maintains and develops client relationships and customer satisfaction for multi-functional food service areas to ensure account retention and positive public relations
- Establishes and maintains a safe work environment
- Supervises day-to-day work activities by delegating authority, assigning and prioritizing activities and monitoring operating standards
- Utilizes Sodexo resources and programs to ensure operating standards and regulatory requirements are met and employees have the necessary equipment and inventory
- Manages by providing positive and constructive feedback to employees in order to reward, coach, correct and motivate in order drive a high-level of employee engagement
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
Basic Management Experience - 1 year
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.