Food Service Manager 2
Are you looking to grow your career with a stable organization that offers career advancement, competitive retirement plans, and a schedule that offers work-life balance?
Sodexo has a great opportunity to work with one of our largest Healthcare customers as Food Operations Manager 2 at our Piedmont Macon North Hospital located in Macon, Ga. Piedmont Macon North Hospital is a 103-bed facility providing compassionate, patient-centered care across a wide range of specialties.
This Food Service Manager will provide leadership and supervision for the on-site food service non-exempt level staff in the delivery of patient meals. This position will oversee over 10-14 Sodexo employees is responsible for all aspects of the daily meal services all whilst enriching patient experience. Additionally, this individual must be able to drive Patient Satisfaction results to a high level.
The successful candidate must have inventory experience and will be creative and provide strong strategic leadership while working with employees. Additionally, this individual must be SERV Safe Certified or willing to become SERV Safe certified within six months of employment. Overall, will need to motivate management and hourly staff and maintain quality to a very high level. Healthcare experience is preferrerd.
Learn more about Piedmont Macon North Hospital Piedmont Macon North Hospital | Piedmont Healthcare
The successful candidate will:
- have oversight of day-to-day operations.
- successfully coordinate all required tasks through subordinate managers, supervisors and frontline staff.
- deliver high quality food services including retail, catering, and patient meal management operations.
- achieve company and client financial targets and goals.
- develop and maintain client and customer relationships (i.e., comfortable in c-suite settings where communication skills are imperative when serving as top level site management)
- develop strategic plans.
- ensure HACCP, regulatory and standards compliance.
- have daily interaction with patients, their families and clinical team to ensure patient satisfaction.
- create a positive environment; and/or
- ensure Sodexo standards are met.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who:
- have a work history demonstrating strong employee engagement leadership skills, as well as previous supervisory experience and the ability to work collaboratively.
- have culinary production experience and a strong background in safety and sanitation compliance.
- can manage multiple priorities, demonstrate professional communication skills, and a passion for a high level of customer service.
- are enthusiastic and confident.
- ability to drive employee success to enhance the value of the food and nutrition team; I
- prioritize tasks and exhibit flexibility to take on additional responsibilities as needed; and/or
- demonstrate working knowledge of Sodexo Food Management System (FMS) The Market Connection (TMC), Sodexo Menu Graphics (SMG), Catetrax and is proficient in computer skills and report management experience. This does not apply to external candidates.
Sodexo offers a full array of benefits including paid time off, holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K and access to ongoing training and development programs, tuition reimbursement, plus health and wellness programs.
Not the job for you?
We offer Food Service Management positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Health Care, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Food Service Management jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great career in food service management. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance and continuing education opportunities, you’ll enjoy an improved quality of life that’s unique in the hospitality industry.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Provides supervision for multi-functional food service areas at an account/unit to ensure client satisfaction and retention for the Company. Contributes to account revenue and operating profit through the implementation of Sodexo programs while executing against Standard Operating Procedures.
- Maintains and develops client relationships and customer satisfaction for multi-functional food service areas to ensure account retention and positive public relations
- Establishes and maintains a safe work environment
- Supervises day-to-day work activities by delegating authority, assigning and prioritizing activities and monitoring operating standards
- Utilizes Sodexo resources and programs to ensure operating standards and regulatory requirements are met and employees have the necessary equipment and inventory
- Manages by providing positive and constructive feedback to employees in order to reward, coach, correct and motivate in order drive a high-level of employee engagement
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
Basic Management Experience - 1 year
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.