Food Service Manager 2
We are the Communities We Serve
Use your passion for service to create a positive impact and make a difference in the communities we serve! SodexoMAGIC is a joint Sodexo/ Magic Johnson venture and we are thrilled to be celebrating our 10-year anniversary together this year! SodexoMAGIC promises to empower the communities we serve by offering best-in-class food & facilities management solutions, which create a positive impact and make a difference in the lives of our clients and customers. SodexoMAGIC offers our dedicated service via the following Sodexo segments: Corporate Services, Hospitals, K-12 Schools, Universities.
The SodexoMAGIC partnership represents the union of two global brands that operate at peak performance. Sodexo, a long-standing leader in “quality of life solutions” around the globe, and Magic Johnson Enterprises, the brainchild of NBA all-star Earvin Magic Johnson, who literally took the game to new heights. To learn more about SodexoMAGIC and read a message from Earvin “Magic” Johnson himself click here.
Sodexo Corporate Services is looking for a Food Service Manager 2 to join our team at Toyota in Georgetown KY. Our current food landscape consists of cafes, micro-markets and catering operations.
The Food Service Manager 2 will oversee 1 our cafes, Duties will include but not limited to:
- leading and managing a team of 10 hourly employees
- ensuring the food service times are met
- quality and presentation of the food
- cash handling/unit financials
- ensuring staff is in place during meal services
This position offers a traditional Business and Industry, predominantly Monday through Friday schedule. However the ideal candidate must be flexible to work some evenings and weekends when needed
Accrue 3 weeks of paid vacation per year (first year pro-rated based on date of hire). Medical Benefits beginning date of hire, and 401K with company match eligible.
Sound like the opportunity you've been searching for? Apply today to grow with Sodexo, a world leader in Quality of Life Services!
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Provides supervision for multi-functional food service areas at an account/unit to ensure client satisfaction and retention for the Company. Contributes to account revenue and operating profit through the implementation of Sodexo programs while executing against Standard Operating Procedures.
- Maintains and develops client relationships and customer satisfaction for multi-functional food service areas to ensure account retention and positive public relations
- Establishes and maintains a safe work environment
- Supervises day-to-day work activities by delegating authority, assigning and prioritizing activities and monitoring operating standards
- Utilizes Sodexo resources and programs to ensure operating standards and regulatory requirements are met and employees have the necessary equipment and inventory
- Manages by providing positive and constructive feedback to employees in order to reward, coach, correct and motivate in order drive a high-level of employee engagement
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
Basic Management Experience - 1 year
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.