Food Service Manager 2
Join a great team where students are at the heart of everything we do!
Sodexo is seeking a Food Service Manager for Fitchburg School District located in Fitchburg, MA. Fitchburg is an established client, and the selected candidate will provide operational over-site managing a Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner for some locations, Snack and Summer feeding program serving 5,400 students. Sodexo offers clear career paths, growth and advancement opportunities, professional resources and training. This is a great position for someone looking for a better work-life balance while having the opportunity to grow their career within Sodexo! This is a 10 month position with Summers off.
The successful candidate will:
- will support the General Manager and Operations Manager with day-to-day operations;
- Oversee the marketing program, Fresh Fruit and Veggie Program;
- Inventory management;
- deliver high quality food service;
- provide employee training and development;
- develop and maintain client and customer relationships;
- create a positive working environment; and
- ensure Sodexo and USDA standards are met.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who:
- have a work history demonstrating strong employee engagement leadership skills, as well as previous supervisory experience and the ability to work collaboratively;
- can manage multiple priorities, demonstrate professional communication skills, and a passion for a high level of customer service;
- prioritize tasks and exhibit flexibility to take on additional responsibilities as needed; and/or
Learn more about Sodexo’s Benefits
Not the job for you?
We offer Food Service Management positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Campus Services, Government and Agencies, Health Care, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Food Service Management jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great career in food service management. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance and continuing education opportunities, you’ll enjoy an improved quality of life that’s unique in the hospitality industry.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Provides supervision for multi-functional food service areas at an account/unit to ensure client satisfaction and retention for the Company. Contributes to account revenue and operating profit through the implementation of Sodexo programs while executing against Standard Operating Procedures.
- Maintains and develops client relationships and customer satisfaction for multi-functional food service areas to ensure account retention and positive public relations
- Establishes and maintains a safe work environment
- Supervises day-to-day work activities by delegating authority, assigning and prioritizing activities and monitoring operating standards
- Utilizes Sodexo resources and programs to ensure operating standards and regulatory requirements are met and employees have the necessary equipment and inventory
- Manages by providing positive and constructive feedback to employees in order to reward, coach, correct and motivate in order drive a high-level of employee engagement
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
Basic Management Experience - 1 year
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.
Pay: $39,100 to $59,070/year
$39100 to $59070
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 969330