Food Service Manager 2
**Nights & Weekends Off**
Sodexo School Services is currently seeking a Food Service Manager 2 for the International Leadership of Texas located in Dallas/Fort Worth, TX. ILT is a public, charter school network with 20 schools across, Dallas, Tarrant County, Houston and College Station. The selected candidate will work with our food service director to implement and maintain Sodexo programs/systems/procedures.
This unique charter spans across several cities and counties within the State of Texas offering National School Breakfast and Lunch Programs as well as Seamless Summer option to over 20K students and 23 campuses. This position will be focused in the Dallas/Ft. Worth metroplex and cover surrounding areas in support. The position will have up to 6 campus addresses assigned for oversight. K12 experience a plus, 4 years of food service management in a similar size organization and Serv Safe certified a client requirement. Must be able to perform a fingerprint background check. Valid driver’s license is required.
The successful candidate will:
- have oversight of day-to-day operations;
- deliver high quality food service;
- provide employee training and development;
- develop and maintain client and customer relationships;
- have the ability and willingness to motivate, coach, mentor and develop frontline (hourly paid staff);
- oversee ordering and inventory controls;
- menu development;
- assist with catering functions;
- oversee safety program;
- equipment purchasing; and
- ensure Sodexo and National School Lunch (NSLP)/USDA standards are met.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who:
- have a work history demonstrating strong employee engagement leadership skills, as well as previous supervisory experience and the ability to work collaboratively;
- previous experience in a K-12 environment is preferred;
- have culinary production experience and a strong background in safety and sanitation compliance;
- can manage multiple priorities, demonstrate professional communication skills, and a passion for a high level of customer service;
- prioritize tasks and exhibit flexibility to take on additional responsibilities as needed.
Learn more about International Leadership of Texas at https://www.iltexas.org/
Learn more about Sodexo’s Benefits
Not the job for you?
We offer Food Service Management positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Campus, Government and Agencies, Health Care, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Food Service Management jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
Basic Management Experience - 1 year
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.