Food Service Manager 2
Sodexo is seeking a Food Service Manager at St. Louis University Hospital in St. Louis, Missouri. The Food Service Manager will manage daily food service operations, supervise and direct frontline staff, and ensure customer satisfaction.
If you are an experienced leader within Food Services in hospitality, restaurants, or contract services you are encouraged to apply now! Salary is competitive with a full benefits package that kicks in day 1!
The successful candidate will:
- supervise day-to-day food service operations and team members
- motivate, coach, mentor and develop frontline staff and supervisors
- interact with customers, hospital staff, and visitors to ensure customer satisfaction
- deliver high quality food services including retail, catering and patient meal management operations
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who:
- have a strong food service or patient services background
- have a work history demonstrating strong leadership skills
- can manage multiple priorities
- demonstrate professional communication skills
- have a passion for a high level of customer service
- healthcare food service experience preferred but not required
Sodexo offers a full array of benefits including paid time off, holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K, access to ongoing training and development programs, tuition reimbursement, plus health and wellness programs.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
Basic Management Experience - 1 year
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.