Food Service Manager 3
From cafes to micro markets to catering and restaurants, your future is in your hands.
Sodexo is seeking our Front of the House Resident Dining Manager (Food Service Manager 3) for the University of Denver, Colorado. Our goal is great food, great service and a great experience for our customers, clients and our internal staff. With that said, we are looking for a strong leader with a passion for mentoring, teaching, developing staff as well as managing Food Management systems.
Our successful candidate will be a great trainer and excel at observing the bigger picture. Do you take ownership for your Dining service.
The successful candidate will:
- Have oversight of daily food operations and deliver a high-quality product
- Achieve company and client financial targets and goals to include oversight of cash-handling and the POS system
- Develop and maintain client and customer relationships
- motivate, coach, mentor and develop frontline hourly staff
- Ensure Sodexo standards are met to include compliance with company food and physical safety programs.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who:
- Have a work history demonstrating strong leadership skills and the ability to work collaboratively with all levels of the organization
- Possess the ability to manage multiple priorities, demonstrate professional communication skills, and exhibit a passion for a high-level of customer service
- Exhibit flexibility to take on additional responsibilities as needed
- Demonstrate working knowledge of automated food inventory, ordering, production and management systems as well as menu graphics programs
Sodexo offers a full array of benefits including paid time off, holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K and access to ongoing training and development programs, tuition reimbursement, plus health and wellness programs.
Not the job for you?
We offer Food Service Management positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Campus, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States.
Working for Sodexo:
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great career in food service management. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance and continuing education opportunities, you’ll enjoy an improved quality of life that’s unique in the hospitality industry.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Provides supervision for multi-functional food service areas at an account/unit to ensure client satisfaction and retention for the Company. Contributes to account revenue and operating profit through the implementation of Sodexo programs while executing against Standard Operating Procedures.
- Maintains and develops client relationships and customer satisfaction for multi-functional food service areas to ensure account retention and positive public relations
- Establishes and maintains a safe work environment
- Supervises day-to-day work activities by delegating authority, assigning and prioritizing activities and monitoring operating standards
- Utilizes Sodexo resources and programs to ensure operating standards and regulatory requirements are met and employees have the necessary equipment and inventory
- Manages by providing positive and constructive feedback to employees in order to reward, coach, correct and motivate in order drive a high-level of employee engagement
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 2 years
Basic Functional Experience – 1 year work experience in food or culinary services including restaurants, fast food, vending, catering services, institutional services, mall food courts, etc.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.