General Manager 1 - Environmental Services / Custodial
Lead a team where engagement, productivity and innovation are born.
Sodexo is seeking a General Manager supporting Environmental Services in Hyden, KY managing a team of 6. This is a highly visible Director position for a 25 bed critical access hospital at Mary Breckenridge Hospital, 2 hours south of Lexington. Overall, the successful candidate and collective team have a responsibility for driving client satisfaction by providing stellar customer service via effective communication with all levels of hospital staff, as well as follow-through with action items that impact both client and patient satisfaction. The successful candidate will have knowledge of finances, client relations, and training.
The successful candidate will:
- have exceptional client service mentality and executive presence;
- be responsible for driving client and patient satisfaction scores;
- provide a clean and safe environment for patients, visitors and staff and works closely with the Infectious Control department;
- partner with the Environment of Care Committee, Infection Prevention Director and other key members of hospital leadership;
- effectively manages the Unit Operating System; and/or
- support a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who:
- are leaders who develops and motivates a team to exceed the expectations of clients and customers in service and the technical execution of a housekeeping system;
- possess strong leadership skills and can work independently to drive program compliance and reach project target dates of completion;
- have 5+ years previous custodial or housekeeping director level experience preferably in a hospital environment;
- are proficient with computers and other technology;
- have strong financial acumen and budget management experience
Sodexo offers a full array of benefits including paid time off, holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K and access to ongoing training and development programs, tuition reimbursement, plus health and wellness programs.
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Environmental Service/Housekeeping positions in Healthcare and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for ES/Housekeeping jobs.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 2 years
Basic Functional Experience - 2 years
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.