General Manager 1 Food - Schools (Enrollment < 2,500)
You provide more than a meal for your students. The environment you create and the interactions with people all become the fabric of their memories.
Sign-on Bonus Available!
Sodexo is seeking a General Manager 1 for Albion Central School District located in Albion, NY. The General Manager 1 will direct all contract management service operations at a multi account. Plans and supervises special functions. Maintains cash control and payroll records. Hires and trains unit personnel. Maintains customer satisfaction and good public relations. Manages through managers and is accountable for the contract. Senior-most person assigned to a one client account.
Excellent opportunity for a General Manager who is looking for a true work/life balance, with nights, weekends and summers off!!
The successful candidate will:
- have oversight of day-to-day operations;
- deliver high quality food service;
- achieve company and client financial targets and goals;
- develop and maintain client and customer relationships;
- develop strategic plans;
- create a positive environment; and/or
- ensure Sodexo standards are met.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who:
- have a work history demonstrating strong employee engagement leadership skills, as well as previous supervisory experience and the ability to work collaboratively;
- have culinary production experience and a strong background in safety and sanitation compliance;
- can manage multiple priorities, demonstrate professional communication skills, and a passion for a high level of customer service;
- prioritize tasks and exhibit flexibility to take on additional responsibilities as needed; and/or
- demonstrate working knowledge of Sodexo Food Management System (FMS) The Market Connection (TMC) and is proficient in computer skills and report management experience. This does not apply to external candidates.
Learn more about Sodexo’s Benefits
Not the job for you?
We offer Food Service Management positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Health Care, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Food Service Management jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great career in food service management. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance and continuing education opportunities, you’ll enjoy an improved quality of life that’s unique in the hospitality industry.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Manages all contract management service operations at a single account/unit. Plans and supervises special functions. Maintains cash control and payroll records. Hires and trains unit personnel. Maintains customer satisfaction and good public relations. Senior-most person assigned to a one client account.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - High School Diploma or GED
Basic Management Requirement - 2 years
Basic Functional Experience – 2 years of relevant experience in school nutrition programs
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.
Pay: $39,100 to $59,070/year
$39100 to $59070
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 967507