General Manager 1 - Multi-Service
Put your passion for people to work and make a real impact on patient satisfaction.
Sodexo is growing! We are opening a new site in West Chester, PA for a brand new 72 bed behavioral health hospital. We are seeking a Multi-Service General Manager to oversee both Food and Environmental Services operations. This successful Director will oversee a team of 25 employees and will have responsibility for driving client satisfaction by providing stellar customer service via effective communication with all levels.
The successful candidate will:
- need to have strong leadership and employee engagement acumen;
- have financial and budgetary experience overseeing large volumes;
- be responsible for driving client and patient satisfaction scores;
- provide a clean and safe environment for patients, visitors and staff;
- lead teams and departmental projects and initiatives;
- support a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who:
- have experience leading and managing a team and is a leader who develops and motivates a team to exceed the expectations of clients and customers in service and the technical execution of a healthcare housekeeping & foodservice system;
- have 5 years+ of previous custodial / housekeeping and/or food management experience;
- have experience driving customer service and/or guest satisfaction results in a healthcare environment is preferred;
- possess strong leadership skills and can work independently to drive program compliance and reach project target dates of completion;
- can analyze data, present and lead committees through change management;
- are results and safety driven;
- have experience improving patient satisfaction, and driving full compliance to HCAHPS, local, state and Joint Commission standards.
Sodexo offers a full array of benefits including paid time off, holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K and access to ongoing training and development programs, tuition reimbursement, plus health and wellness programs. Apply online today!
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Functions as the leader for multiple core services, in a single account and/or multiple locations within the same contract. Single point of contact and/or client liaison in support of business that in total is $5 million or less in managed volume.
- Monitors operations by planned and unplanned visits to each operating account of the system to plan projects, implement new processes, client interactions, and new technology to ensure sufficient resources.
- Develops business plan and budget w/each account GM that supports the System and District goals – Reviews and analyzes financial statements and data and other financial information to ensure attainment of financial goals for both the client and Sodexo.
- Central Point of Contact for Client Liaison promoting a solid business partnership - assists in contract negotiations for the system.
- Maintains Quality & Company Standards – reviews and maintains reports to ensure compliance with federal, state, and local regulations and Sodexo / System Client(s) policies and procedures.
- Responsible for system succession planning/employee development/diversity initiatives/training/constructive counseling. Promotes and supports workplace diversity initiatives.
- Provides strategic leadership to the respective units within the system to maintain client satisfaction and retention
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 5 years
Basic Functional Experience - 5 years
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.