General Manager 1 - Multi-Service
Lead a team where engagement, productivity and innovation are born.
Sodexo is seeking a General Manager – Multi Service for Aria Health - Frankford Hospital, located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. This position will manage both the Food and Environmental Service Departments in one location at this non-union account. Jefferson Frankford Hospital is part of the Jefferson Health System, North Division. It is a 116 licensed bed acute care facility. The successful candidate must be proficient with Sodexo systems with financial competency. Must have the ability to interact effectively with executives and key stakeholders in the hospital. Strong patient satisfaction and customer satisfaction skills a must, important to be strong in technical delivery of Sodexo systems.
This position will be responsible for the following (including but not limited to) Operational Budgets (Sodexo & Client), quality assurance inspections, staff training, payroll, scheduling, rounding, patient / customer satisfaction in both departments. This position reports directly to a District Manager/ Client Executive.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who:
- are leaders who develops and motivates a team to exceed the expectations of clients and customers in service and the technical execution of a housekeeping system;
- are an expert in building and maintain strong customer / client relationships;
- possess strong leadership skills and can work independently to drive program compliance and reach project target dates of completion;
- have 5+ years previous custodial and/or food service management experience preferably in a hospital environment;
- can analyze data, present and effectively communicate to all levels within the organization related to training, leading committees and change management;
- are proficient with computers and other technology;
- have strong financial acumen and budget management experience
Sodexo offers a full array of benefits including paid time off, holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K and access to ongoing training and development programs, tuition reimbursement, plus health and wellness programs.
Employees who work in Healthcare are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and the Flu as a term and condition of employment, absent a legally required exception, and are required to report their vaccination status as required by applicable law and/or client requirements.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 5 years
Basic Functional Experience - 5 years
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.