General Manager 2 - Food
*Relocation assistance + annual incentive eligibility*
Sodexo seeks an experienced General Manager to lead our K12 student nutrition team in Bartlett, TN. The successful candidate will posses a proven background in exceptional program quality, customer service and innovative thinking. NSLP (National School Lunch Program) experience is highly preferred.
The ideal candidate will be well versed in K-12 food service operations, food and labor cost controls, while also having proven success in driving customer results. High Culinary experience preferred. The ability to articulate ideas, thoughts, opinions, professionally and clearly within all levels of the organization is critical.
Your success in this role will be measured by your ability to:
- Integrate fully within our client's organization becoming a trusted adviser and member of the accounts leadership team
- Achieve continuous improvement in customer and client satisfaction scores
- Create an exceptional student experience through marketing, menu design, and excellent food quality
- Meeting (or exceeding) Sodexo standards of operations (Gold Check)
- Valid driver's license is required.
Is this opportunity right for you?
Sodexo is one of the largest employers worldwide and prides itself with great work-life balance opportunities. Sodexo is a stable company offering robust benefit packages for its employees. Come join an industry leader and be part of making everyday a better day with Sodexo! APPLY TODAY!
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Directs all contract management service operations at a single account/unit. Plans and supervises special functions. Maintains cash control and payroll records. Hires and trains unit personnel. Maintains customer satisfaction and good public relations. Manages through managers and is accountable for the contract. Senior-most person assigned to a one client account
- Provides team leadership & training
- Controls unit financials
- Directs daily food operations for quality & safety standards
- Supervises day to day activities
- Delegates authority
- Assigns & prioritizes activities
- Monitors operating standards
- Establishes a safe work environment
- Support workplace inclusion activities
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 2 years
Basic Functional Experience - 2 years
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.