General Manager 2 - Food
Let your passion for people be the driver of your success at SodexoMAGIC. Through your leadership, your team will make a real impact every day.
SodexoMAGIC is seeking a General Manager 2 for Atrium Health Sardis Oaks in Charlotte, NC. Sardis Oaks is Long Term Care facility located in the South Park area of Charlotte. Atrium Health Sardis Oaks is a 124 bed facility offering world-class skilled nursing and rehabilitative care. As part of Atrium Health, Sardis Oaks is an award-winning nursing and rehabilitation facility that focuses on providing short term rehabilitation so that you, or your loved one can return home.
The ideal candidate will be a Certified Dietary Manager (CDM) or enrolled and demonstrating active participation. Anticipated date of completion for coursework should not exceed 12 months. Must have basic culinary knowledge, previous supervisory experience in food service ideally in a healthcare environment. A strong understanding of regulatory standards is needed to assist with deficiency-free department of health inspections. Financial skills to manage one million in volume along with technical & customer training skills for 15 employees.
**If you have a CDM and healthcare management experience- you are encouraged to apply now!**
The successful candidate will:
- have oversight of day-to-day operations;
- successfully coordinate all required tasks through subordinate managers, supervisors and frontline staff;
- deliver high quality food services including retail, catering and patient meal management operations;
- achieve company and client financial targets and goals;
- develop and maintain client and customer relationships (i.e., comfortable in c-suite settings where communication skills are imperative when serving as top level site management)
- develop strategic plans;
- ensure HACCP, regulatory and standards compliance;
- has culinary production experience
- have daily interaction with patients, their families and clinical team to ensure patient satisfaction;
- create a positive environment; and/or
- ensure Sodexo standards are met.
Sodexo offers a full array of benefits including paid time off, holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K and access to ongoing training and development programs, tuition reimbursement, plus health and wellness programs.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Directs all contract management service operations at a single account/unit. Plans and supervises special functions. Maintains cash control and payroll records. Hires and trains unit personnel. Maintains customer satisfaction and good public relations. Manages through managers and is accountable for the contract. Senior-most person assigned to a one client account
- Provides team leadership & training
- Controls unit financials
- Directs daily food operations for quality & safety standards
- Supervises day to day activities
- Delegates authority
- Assigns & prioritizes activities
- Monitors operating standards
- Establishes a safe work environment
- Support workplace inclusion activities
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 2 years
Basic Functional Experience - 2 years
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.