General Manager 3 - Environmental Services / Custodial
Put your passion for people to work and make a real impact.
Sodexo is Growing! We are seeking a General Manager 3 of Environmental Services located in Philadelphia, PA to manage a brand new unit and a team of 25. The new site includes 19 floors of medical space to support the client at Jefferson Health. Our Sodexo Health Care housekeeping teams work to direct operations at health care client locations, partnering with them to deliver innovative solutions. These teams also have responsibility for driving client satisfaction by providing stellar customer service via effective communication with all levels of staff, as well as follow-through with action items that impact both client and patient satisfaction.
The successful Director level candidate will:
- have Sodexo systems experience and an exceptional client service mentality and executive presence;
- have experience opening new accounts;
- be responsible for driving client and patient satisfaction scores;
- provide a clean and safe environment for patients, visitors and staff and works closely with the Infectious Control department;
- partner with the Environment of Care Committee, Infection Prevention Director and other key members of hospital leadership;
- effectively manages the Unit Operating System; and/or
- support a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who:
- are leaders who develops and motivates a team to exceed the expectations of clients and customers in service and the technical execution of a housekeeping system;
- are an expert in building and maintain strong customer / client relationships;
- possess strong leadership skills and can work independently to drive program compliance and reach project target dates of completion;
- have 5+ years previous custodial or housekeeping director level experience preferably in a hospital environment;
- can analyze data, present and effectively communicate to all levels within the organization related to training, leading committees and change management;
- have experience effectively managing projects within agreed upon timelines;
- are proficient with computers and other technology;
- have strong financial acumen and budget management experience.
Sodexo offers a full array of benefits including paid time off, holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K and access to ongoing training and development programs, tuition reimbursement, plus health and wellness programs. Apply online today!
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Environmental Service/Housekeeping positions in Health Care and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for ES/Housekeeping jobs.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 5 years
Basic Functional Experience - 5 years
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.