General Manager 3 - Food
"READY FOR THE NEXT STEP IN YOUR SODEXO CAREER"
Monday - Friday Work Schedule!
Sodexo Corporate Services has an exciting new General Manager 3 - Food opportunity at our Penseke account in Reading, PA! The General Manager will be responsible for overseeing two café locations on our corporate campus. Total managed volume is over $1.5M. The ideal candidate will have high end catering experience.
The successful candidate will:
- have oversight of day-to-day operations;
- manage the set-up and execution of all catered events.
- deliver high quality food service;
- achieve company and client financial targets and goals;
- develop and maintain client and customer relationships;
- develop strategic plans;
- create a positive environment; and/or
- ensure Sodexo standards are met.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who:
- have a work history demonstrating strong employee engagement leadership skills, as well as previous supervisory experience and the ability to work collaboratively
- can manage multiple priorities, demonstrate professional communication skills, and a passion for a high level of customer service
- prioritize tasks and exhibit flexibility to take on additional responsibilities as needed; and/or
- Preference to demonstrate working knowledge of Sodexo Food Management System (FMS) The Market Connection (TMC) or is proficient in computer skills and report management experience.
This position offers a traditional Business and Industry, predominantly Monday through Friday, schedule. Accrue 3 weeks of paid vacation per year (first year pro-rated based on date of hire). Medical Benefits beginning date of hire, and 401K with company match eligible.
Sodexo offers a full array of benefits including paid time off, holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K and access to ongoing training and development programs, tuition reimbursement, plus health and wellness programs.
Sound like the opportunity you've been searching for? Apply today to grow with Sodexo, a world leader in Quality of Life Services!
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Directs all contract management service operations at a single account/unit. Plans and supervises special functions. Maintains cash control and payroll records. Hires and trains unit personnel. Maintains customer satisfaction and good public relations. Manages through managers and is accountable for the contract. Senior-most person assigned to a one client account
Provides local leadership and strategic direction while developing team for new and emerging business solutions that sustain growth in the day to day operations.
- Provides team leadership & training
- Controls unit financials
- Directs daily food operations for quality & safety standards
- Supervises day to day activities
- Delegates authority
- Assigns & prioritizes activities
- Monitors operating standards
- Establishes a safe work environment
- Support workplace inclusion activities
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 3 years
Basic Functional Experience - 3 years
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.