General Manager 3 - Food
Join a great team where people/patients/residents/customers/clients/students are at the heart of everything we do!
Sodexo is seeking a highly motivated and experienced General Manager 3 at Lovelace Women's Hospital located in Albuquerque, NM. Lovelace Women's Hospital is New Mexico’s first and only hospital dedicated to women’s health offering a nationally accredited Breast Care Center providing the latest in 3D mammography and surgical procedures.
The General Manager will focus on food operations, labor productivity, budgets and financial reporting, client relations, and implementing strategies to drive patient/guest satisfaction. Success for the ideal candidate will be driven by positive outcomes through client satisfaction, retention, and positive patient and guest satisfaction scores.
The ideal candidate will have healthcare food service management experience with proven examples of performance improvement and the ability to communicate with clients based on data driven key indicators.
The successful candidate will:
- evaluate and develop service levels for the overall Patient Services Program targeted to exceed patient and customer satisfaction;
- coordinate department safety and sanitation
- ensure operating standards meet and exceed benchmarks
- engage with employees and promote an inclusive culture
- rounding with patients and nurses to promote and improve patient satisfaction
We are looking for candidates who have:
- management experience in the food service industry
- experience leading a team in a kitchen environment and enforcing safety & sanitation protocols
- natural ability to lead and build teams and foster engagement
- demonstrate working knowledge of automated food inventory, ordering, production and management systems as well as menu graphics programs.
Sodexo offers a full array of benefits including paid time off, holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K and access to ongoing training and development programs, tuition reimbursement, plus health and wellness programs.
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Culinary positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Campus, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Directs all contract management service operations at a single account/unit. Plans and supervises special functions. Maintains cash control and payroll records. Hires and trains unit personnel. Maintains customer satisfaction and good public relations. Manages through managers and is accountable for the contract. Senior-most person assigned to a one client account
Provides local leadership and strategic direction while developing team for new and emerging business solutions that sustain growth in the day to day operations.
- Provides team leadership & training
- Controls unit financials
- Directs daily food operations for quality & safety standards
- Supervises day to day activities
- Delegates authority
- Assigns & prioritizes activities
- Monitors operating standards
- Establishes a safe work environment
- Support workplace inclusion activities
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 3 years
Basic Functional Experience - 3 years
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.