General Manager 3 - Food
Grow your career and develop a team that shares your desire
to make a difference!
Sodexo Campus Dining has an exciting opportunity for a General Manager 3 – Food Services at Lewis and Clark State College in Lewiston, Idaho. Lewiston is a beautiful community that is family friendly, and has great activities for the outdoor enthusiast. The intimate campus at Lewis and Clark State College offers fun and enjoyable activities throughout the year. The campus is part of a network of Sodexo Campus teams throughout Eastern Washington, Idaho, and eastern Oregon.
Relocation Assistance and Annual Incentive Plan BONUS offered!
Enjoy the campus schedule of Holidays and Campus Breaks!
ARE YOU THE ONE? The Dining Services General Manager will:
- lead our cohesive team of seasoned employees,
- maintain excellent client relationships with the campus leadership and excel in developing excellent client relationships,
- demonstrate strong financial acumen to meet budget objectives.
- be responsible for the successful coordination and direction of all daily activities related to food service within a multi-unit campus account.
The Ideal Candidate will:
- Have 3+ years of food operations management experience at a General Manager level in a university setting or other high-volume dining;
- Have a demonstrated history of successful, diverse team leadership within a food service environment;
- Be proficient in use of on-line Food Management Systems for menu and recipe planning, ordering and inventory and financial reporting;
- Demonstrate proven financial acumen and have demonstrated success managing food and labor costs and budgets;
- Be a people person with a strong focus with maintaining positive client relations and experience successfully mentoring and developing staff and teams;
- Be a solid leader who is perceptive and applies attention to details that make a difference in quality and presentation of food, while providing exceptional customer service; and/or
- Be customer and client focused, including providing quality dining options in a welcoming dining environment.
Learn more about Lewis and Clark College here: Lewis and Clark State College
Sound like the career path you have been seeking? APPLY TODAY and join the Sodexo Campus Team at Lews Clark State College!
RELOCATION and Annual Bonus programs are available for this exciting opportunity!
Within the first month after hire, all newly hired managers will be scheduled to participate in a three-week onboarding training. Through this comprehensive onboarding model, managers will be equipped to execute their positions at the highest level, train and lead their teams to do the same, and build a culture of excellence in their respective units.
Why Sodexo at LCSC?
There is an exciting upcoming remodel planned for the dining and retail areas, taking place 2023-2025 - This GM would have opportunity to be involved in the renovation planning. Also, there are high-performing and committed staff already in place to support this General Manager 3. Keep in mind, this position offers the opportunity to make your mark and grow your career!
Sodexo offers a full array of benefits including paid time off, holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K and access to ongoing training and development programs, tuition reimbursement, plus health and wellness programs.
Working for Sodexo:
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great career in food service management. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance and continuing education opportunities, you’ll enjoy an improved quality of life that’s unique in the hospitality industry.
#campusdining #careergrowth #sodexo #diversity #worklifebalance #dei #veteranhiring #foodservicedirector #student dining
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 3 years
Basic Functional Experience - 3 years
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.