General Manager 3 - Food
Let your passion for people be the driver of your success at Sodexo. Through your leadership, your team will make a real impact every day
* $2,500 Sign-on Bonus *
Sodexo is seeking a General Manager 3 - Food to support our dining operations for Complete Care at Barn Hill, a skilled care and short-term rehab facility located in Newton, New Jersey. This is an exciting opportunity to grow your career with Sodexo. Offering multicultural cuisine with an American twist, Complete Care at Barn Hill is all about providing care that elevates patient health and well being. The General Manager ensures client, customer service/satisfaction with efficient cost-effective management that both meets and exceeds expectations.
The successful candidate will:
- have oversight of daily dining operations serving approximately 140 residents;
- Interface closely and daily with residents, client executive level leadership and client board members;
- control and ensure company and client financial targets and goals are achieved;
- continuously update industry knowledge on current food trends and ingredients, making sure they lead the way in innovation and originality;
- ensure that the highest possible standards of food handling and preparation are achieved.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who:
- have 3 or more years food service management experience ideally in a healthcare and/or Senior living environment;
- have dietary knowledge;
- have a strong financial acumen and good level of computer literacy;
- have a strong background in safety and sanitation compliance;
- have a work history demonstrating strong leadership skills and the ability to work collaboratively with all levels of the organization;
- possess the ability to manage multiple priorities, demonstrate professional communication skills, and exhibit a passion for a high-level of customer service;
- are enthusiastic, confident and warm;
- have a positive approach to tasks with a can-do attitude and impeccable attention to detail.
Learn more about: Barn Hill
Sodexo is committed to providing working conditions and client services that are safe and healthy and will follow all applicable COVID-19 prevention measures, including state/local or client-mandated mask, testing and/or vaccine requirements.
Sodexo offers a full array of benefits including paid time off, holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K and access to ongoing training and development programs, tuition reimbursement, plus health and wellness programs.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 3 years
Basic Functional Experience - 3 years
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.