General Manager 3 of Patient Transport and Equipment
Are you a dynamic leader seeking to build upon your resume?
Sodexo is seeking a General Manager 3 of Patient Transportation and Equipment for Stanford Healthcare, Palo Alto, CA.
Bring your expertise directing soft facility services within healthcare operations to this 800-bed hospital that is uniquely Stanford. Your knowledge of Patient Transportation, Patient Equipment Management Solutions (PEMS), Service Response Center (SRC) programs and Environmental Services (EVS) will help achieve the first-class results we are seeking.
Stanford Health is a prestigious and celebrated healthcare innovator responsible for some of the most important medical advances of the 20th century, and this legacy continues today. With a focus on technology balanced by humanism, they have translated groundbreaking discoveries into novel treatments that are world renowned!
- Harbor and strengthen lasting professional relationships with key client stakeholders.
- Identify and implement process improvement initiatives.
- Ensure employees demonstrate an active customer focus toward clients and patients.
- Be a trusted advisor with a customer service focus, while developing and motivating your team.
- Analyze patient satisfaction data, financial results, implement solutions to achieve results.
- Direct Patient Transport, PEMS, and SRC; while being a patient and family champion
Do you have:
- A stellar executive presence with strong client/employee relationship-building skills.
- An ability to develop and motivate a team to exceed client expectations.
- Ability to grasp situations in a rapidly changing environment and adeptly provide solutions.
- Experience directing soft facility services, Patient Transport, PEMS, SRC and EVS.
- Experience ensuring program compliance and controlling costs.
Sodexo offers a full array of benefits including paid time off, holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K and access to ongoing training and development programs, tuition reimbursement, plus health and wellness programs.
Employees who work at this location are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a term and condition of employment, absent a legally required exception, and are required to report their vaccination status and provide proof of vaccination.
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Environmental Service/Housekeeping positions in Healthcare and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for ES/Housekeeping jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities.#IN200
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience – 5 years
Basic Functional Experience – 5 Years
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.