General Manager 4 Food - Schools (Enrollment 10,000 )
**Relocation Assistance & Annual Incentive Eligibility**
Sodexo is seeking a General Manager Food- Schools supporting K-12 schools in Marysville, WA region. We are looking for innovative leaders that have the ability to bring the next level to student food services. The selected candidate will be responsible for implementing Sodexo programs and systems, and will provide operational and financial over-site to the food and nutrition department within this school district. This position also requires someone that has a strong financial acumen, ability to communicate effectively, and be able to respond to the needs of district administration, staff, employees as well as parents, students and community. Bachelor's Degree is required, per USDA.
The successful candidate will:
- have oversight of day-to-day operations;
- create a positive working environment;
- have a strong financial acumen and achieve company and client financial targets and goals;
- have experience managing multiple locations;
- integrate fully within our client’s organization becoming a trusted adviser and member of the accounts leadership team;
- develop and execute a strategy to accelerate business growth;
- create an exceptional student experience through marketing, menu design, and food quality; and
- lead and motivate the management team, inspiring strategic direction;
- ensure the fulfillment of all contract commitments;
- sustain client satisfaction and retention; and
- maintain strong employee relations.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who:
- have a work history demonstrating strong employee engagement leadership skills, as well as previous supervisory experience and the ability to work collaboratively;
- has experience working within K-12 services and National School Lunch Program (NSLP)
- can manage multiple priorities, demonstrate professional communication skills, and a passion for a high level of customer service; and
- prioritize tasks and exhibit flexibility to take on additional responsibilities.
- A valid driver's license is required.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Directs all contract management service operations at a single account/unit. Plans and supervises special functions. Maintains cash control and payroll records. Hires and trains unit personnel. Maintains customer satisfaction and good public relations. Manages through managers and is accountable for the contract. Senior-most person assigned to a one client account.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s degree
Basic Management Experience - 3 years
Basic Functional Experience - 4 years’ experience in management of school nutrition programs
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.