General Manager 4 Food - Schools (Enrollment 10,000 )
Sodexo is seeking a General Manager 4- Food Schools (Resource) for our K12 schools. The best qualified General Manager will have strong hands-on operational experience and will be accessible to staff, while being able to delegate responsibilities and track progress of team development. This position covers K12 accounts in Texas, Oklahoma, New Mexico and Colorado with 100% travel. Candidates must reside within listed region. A valid driver's license and Bachelor's Degree both required. K12 experience with NSLP is preferred.
The successful candidate will:
- Have oversight of day-to-day operations
- Deliver high quality food service
- Achieve company and client financial targets and goals
- Develop and maintain client and customer relationships
- Develop strategic plans
- Create a positive environment
- Ensure Sodexo standards are met
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who:
- Have a work history demonstrating strong employee engagement leadership skills, as well as previous supervisory experience and the ability to work collaboratively
- Have culinary production experience and a strong background in safety and sanitation compliance
- Can manage multiple priorities, demonstrate professional communication skills, and a passion for a high level of customer service
- Prioritize tasks and exhibit flexibility to take on additional responsibilities as needed
- Preference to demonstrate working knowledge of Sodexo Food Management System (FMS) The Market Connection (TMC) or is proficient in computer skills and report management experience.
At Sodexo, we believe every employee should have the resources to be their best. As part of our overall rewards, we offer benefits programs designed to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle including health, dental and vision insurance. We also offer other benefits like paid time off, financial and savings programs, 401k, and access to our employee assistance program and other discounts.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Directs all contract management service operations at a single account/unit. Plans and supervises special functions. Maintains cash control and payroll records. Hires and trains unit personnel. Maintains customer satisfaction and good public relations. Manages through managers and is accountable for the contract. Senior-most person assigned to a one client account.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s degree
Basic Management Experience - 3 years
Basic Functional Experience - 4 years’ experience in management of school nutrition programs
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.
Pay: $59,300 to $89,760/year
$59300 to $89760
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 969682