General Manager 4 - Food
Grow your career and develop a team that shares your desire to make a difference.
Sodexo is a seeking a General Manager 4 to support food operations at Roanoke-Chowan Hospital in Ahoskie, NC part of the ECU health systems. This modern, 114-bed hospital in Ahoskie provides a full spectrum of health services to nearly 40,000 people across four counties. This account is a quick 2 hour getaway to the Outer Banks of NC! ECU Health Roanoke-Chowan Hospital offers a number of specialty services including behavioral health, cancer care, pain management, and sleep services. This Director of Food will oversee a team of 25 in managing food operations, labor productivity, food costs and budgets, and ensure client satisfaction is being met while implementing business practices in order to uphold commitments made in the Sodexo client contractual agreement. The successful candidate should be a self-starter with effective communication skills and have prior GM level experience managing food operations.
We are looking for candidates who will:
- have oversight of day-to-day operations;
- have experience with patient engagement improvement and initiatives;
- implement strategies to drive patient satisfaction scores;
- engage in facility and construction planning;
- develop strategic plans to promote brand management;
- achieve company and client financial targets and goals;
- develop and maintain client and customer relationships;
The ideal candidate:
- has a work history demonstrating strong leadership skills, as well as previous supervisory experience and the ability to work collaboratively;
- has culinary production experience and a strong background in safety and sanitation compliance;
- has the ability to manage multiple priorities, demonstrate professional communication skills, and a passion for a high level of customer service;
- can demonstrate the ability to prioritize tasks and exhibit flexibility to take on additional responsibilities as needed; and
- can demonstrate working knowledge of Sodexo Food Management Systems (FMS) and Market Connections (MSC), and is proficient in computer skills and report management experience.
Benefits: Sodexo offers a full array of benefits including paid time off, holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K and access to ongoing training and development programs, tuition reimbursement, plus health and wellness programs.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Directs all contract management service operations at a single account/unit. Plans and supervises special functions. Maintains cash control and payroll records. Hires and trains unit personnel. Maintains customer satisfaction and good public relations. Manages through managers and is accountable for the contract. Senior-most person assigned to a one client account.
Provides local leadership and strategic direction while developing team for new and emerging business solutions that sustain growth in the day to day operations.
- Directs all contract services.
- Oversees management/administrative team who are responsible for special functions, cash control and payroll.
- Customer and client satisfaction
- Drives growth
- Financial management
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 5 years
Basic Functional Experience - 5 years
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.