General Manager 4 - Food
Come and be part of an exciting team with The Good Eating Company.
The General Manager will be in charge of all food operations in Lithia Springs, Georgia with an industry leading client.
We are looking for candidates who have:
- experience managing a management team both front-of-house and back-of-house
- financial acumen, experience with creating and managing budgets
- experience training and directing a talented and diverse staff
- customer driven and strong track record in organizational development
- superior client relations skills and executive presence
- who has experience with farm to table cuisine and sustainability
The Ideal candidate has:
- A positive “can do” attitude - we’re always willing to go the extra mile, and offer 100% commitment to our customers, clients and colleagues
- Absolute pride in the quality of our food, service and presentation
- A keen but respectful sense of humor, having fun at work
To Learn more about the click here - Good Eating Company.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Directs all contract management service operations at a single account/unit. Plans and supervises special functions. Maintains cash control and payroll records. Hires and trains unit personnel. Maintains customer satisfaction and good public relations. Manages through managers and is accountable for the contract. Senior-most person assigned to a one client account.
Provides local leadership and strategic direction while developing team for new and emerging business solutions that sustain growth in the day to day operations.
- Directs all contract services.
- Oversees management/administrative team who are responsible for special functions, cash control and payroll.
- Customer and client satisfaction
- Drives growth
- Financial management
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 5 years
Basic Functional Experience - 5 years
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.