General Manager 4 - Food
Work for a company that cares for its people and offers opportunities for personal growth.
Sodexo is seeking a General Manager 4 at HCA Southern Hills Hospital located in Las Vegas, NV. Southern Hills is a 265-bed acute full-service hospital offering fast and effective care you expect when experiencing a medical emergency.
The General Manager will focus on food operations, labor productivity, budgets and financial reporting, client relations, and implementing strategies to drive patient/guest satisfaction. Success for the ideal candidate will be driven by positive outcomes through client satisfaction, retention, and positive patient and guest satisfaction scores. Have culinary experience and looking to grow your career in food operations? This is a great opportunity to join us at HCA Southern Hills as we build success together!
Hospital Corporation of America (HCA), the largest for-profit healthcare provider in the US, offers a unique career opportunity for you to partner within and join our growing nationwide HCA portfolio of business. We are looking for individuals with the ability to manage labor efficiently and a proven track record of driving patient satisfaction.
CDM or RD Certification Preferred
We are looking for candidates who will:
- have oversight of day-to-day operations;
- deliver high quality food service;
- achieve company and client financial targets and goals;
- develop and maintain client and customer relationships;
- develop strategic plans;
- create a positive environment; and
- ensure Sodexo Standards are met.
We are looking for candidates who:
- has a work history demonstrating strong leadership skills, as well as previous supervisory experience and the ability to work collaboratively;
- has culinary production experience and a strong background in safety and sanitation compliance;
- has the ability to manage multiple priorities, demonstrate professional communication skills, and a passion for a high level of customer service;
- can demonstrate the ability to prioritize tasks and exhibit flexibility to take on additional responsibilities as needed.
Sodexo offers a full array of benefits including paid time off, holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K and access to ongoing training and development programs, tuition reimbursement, plus health and wellness programs.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Directs all contract management service operations at a single account/unit. Plans and supervises special functions. Maintains cash control and payroll records. Hires and trains unit personnel. Maintains customer satisfaction and good public relations. Manages through managers and is accountable for the contract. Senior-most person assigned to a one client account.
Provides local leadership and strategic direction while developing team for new and emerging business solutions that sustain growth in the day to day operations.
- Directs all contract services.
- Oversees management/administrative team who are responsible for special functions, cash control and payroll.
- Customer and client satisfaction
- Drives growth
- Financial management
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 5 years
Basic Functional Experience - 5 years
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.