General Manager 4 - Food
Ready to take your career to the next level? Well look no further!, Sodexo has an Exciting Opportunity waiting for you!!
This position offers a Monday - Friday work schedule!
Sodexo's Corporate Services is seeking an General Manager to lead our team at a high volume account at Liberty Mutual. This account specializes in special events, catering experience is a must. The GM will be located in Portsmouth, NH at the client headquarters.
Ideal candidate will have:
- Strong catering/fine dining background
- High end, high touch point, and high volume catering experience
- Strong client relations skills to maintain and develop client relationships and client satisfaction for catering services to ensure account retention
- Emphasis on food presentation, quality, execution & implementation
- The ability to manage through managers and develop diverse and talented teams
- Proven track record to grow revenue and manage costs
- Effective communication skills both written and verbal
- Visionary to think "out of the box" to meet the needs of customers and client
- Vacation, Personal and Sick Time
- Medical Benefits beginning date of hire
- 401K and Roth IRA with company match eligible.
Sodexo offers a full array of benefits including paid time off, holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K and access to ongoing training and development programs, tuition reimbursement, plus health and wellness programs.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Directs all contract management service operations at a single account/unit. Plans and supervises special functions. Maintains cash control and payroll records. Hires and trains unit personnel. Maintains customer satisfaction and good public relations. Manages through managers and is accountable for the contract. Senior-most person assigned to a one client account.
Provides local leadership and strategic direction while developing team for new and emerging business solutions that sustain growth in the day to day operations.
- Directs all contract services.
- Oversees management/administrative team who are responsible for special functions, cash control and payroll.
- Customer and client satisfaction
- Drives growth
- Financial management
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 5 years
Basic Functional Experience - 5 years
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.