General Manager 4 - Food
Sodexo is seeking a General Manager 4 - Food for The University of Kansas Health System St. Francis located in Topeka, KS to oversee all food and nutrition services for the hospital. The GM will be a strategic leader with a strong background in managing other managers and developing teams in a high-volume food service environment.
Salary is competitive and negotiable depending on experience with a rich benefits package that kicks in immediately!
The successful candidate will:
- direct and oversee all food and nutrition service day-to-day food service operations
- manage, develop and engage with subordinate managers, supervisors and frontline employees
- achieve company and client financial targets and goals
- develop and maintain client and customer relationships
The ideal candidate will have:
- seasoned experience as a food service manager or director
- demonstrated leadership skills and proven ability to foster culture, retain employees, and develop teams
- strong financial acumen and technical skills
- a results-driven mindset that enjoys working hands-on to support the team
Learn more about Ardent Health The University of Kansas - St Francis Hospital at click here.
Employees who work at this location are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a term and condition of employment, absent a legally required exception, and are required to report their vaccination status and provide proof of vaccination.
Sodexo offers a full array of benefits including paid time off, holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K, access to ongoing training and development programs, tuition reimbursement, plus health and wellness programs.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Directs all contract management service operations at a single account/unit. Plans and supervises special functions. Maintains cash control and payroll records. Hires and trains unit personnel. Maintains customer satisfaction and good public relations. Manages through managers and is accountable for the contract. Senior-most person assigned to a one client account.
Provides local leadership and strategic direction while developing team for new and emerging business solutions that sustain growth in the day to day operations.
- Directs all contract services.
- Oversees management/administrative team who are responsible for special functions, cash control and payroll.
- Customer and client satisfaction
- Drives growth
- Financial management
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 5 years
Basic Functional Experience - 5 years
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.