General Manager 4 - Food
Let your passion for people be the driver of your success at Sodexo. Through your leadership, your team will make a real impact every day.
**Typical Schedule: Monday-Friday (based on business needs)**
Sodexo is seeking a General Manager 4 - Food for Johnston-Willis Hospital located in Richmond, VA. Johnston-Willis is a 292 bed hospital and has been delivering high-quality healthcare to the Greater Richmond area for more than a century. Founded in 1909, they offer a full range of healthcare services, with specialties in cancer care and neurological care at our first-in-Richmond Neuroscience and Gamma Knife Center.
The General Manager 4 will support a team of frontline employees to ensure the team is exceeding client and patient satisfaction.
This position is BONUS eligible!
If you have extensive management experience in a healthcare environment-you are encouraged to apply now!
The successful candidate will:
- have oversight of day-to-day operations;
- deliver high quality food service;
- achieve company and client financial targets and goals;
- develop and maintain client and customer relationships;
- develop strategic plans;
- create a positive environment; and/or
- ensure Sodexo standards are met.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who:
- have a work history demonstrating strong employee engagement leadership skills, as well as previous supervisory experience and the ability to work collaboratively;
- have culinary production experience and a strong background in safety and sanitation compliance;
- can manage multiple priorities, demonstrate professional communication skills, and a passion for a high level of customer service;
- prioritize tasks and exhibit flexibility to take on additional responsibilities as needed; and/or
- Preference to demonstrate working knowledge of Sodexo Food Management System (FMS) The Market Connection (TMC) or is proficient in computer skills and report management experience.
Sodexo offers a full array of benefits including paid time off, holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K and access to ongoing training and development programs, tuition reimbursement, plus health and wellness programs.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Directs all contract management service operations at a single account/unit. Plans and supervises special functions. Maintains cash control and payroll records. Hires and trains unit personnel. Maintains customer satisfaction and good public relations. Manages through managers and is accountable for the contract. Senior-most person assigned to a one client account.
Provides local leadership and strategic direction while developing team for new and emerging business solutions that sustain growth in the day to day operations.
- Directs all contract services.
- Oversees management/administrative team who are responsible for special functions, cash control and payroll.
- Customer and client satisfaction
- Drives growth
- Financial management
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 5 years
Basic Functional Experience - 5 years
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.