General Manager 4 - Patient Services
Let your passion for people be the driver of your success at Sodexo. Through your leadership, your team will make a real impact every day.
Sodexo has an exciting career opportunity for a General Manager 4 - Patient Services to lead the Patient Experience program for Wake Forest University Baptist Health, a 900-bed acute care and teaching hospital located in Winston Salem, NC.
In our quest to deliver world-class food and service, we are seeking a high-energy, service-focused patient experience leader to manage our patient experience efforts.
Our ideal candidate will be a leader in the healthcare industry and have knowledge of regulatory compliance (CMS, Joint Commission, local and state). The manager will also have a passion for promoting Health, Wellness & Sustainability, and be an innovative leader with exceptional financial acumen as well as demonstrated ability to build and maintain strong client relationships. We are looking for an individual who values the patient experience and motivating and inspiring their employees to realize the rewards of providing excellent patient care.
The selected candidate will:
- manage the daily operations of patient services.
- implement Sodexo standards and help drive patient satisfaction
- lead and develop their team
- conduct employee training for compliance, safety, sanitation, customer service and more
- assist in creating or revising specialty menus to accommodate patients’ dietetic needs.
- act as the liaison between the dietitians, nurse managers, and other ancillary staff.
- work with system operations support with the goal of enhancing the patient experience.
- work closely with system operations support to help analyze patient satisfaction data and implement additional measurements and action plans in these areas to achieve optimal unit performance.
- demonstrate excellent communication and customer service skills.
- minimum 3 years functional experience with proven results for patient satisfaction
- demonstrated knowledge of Healthouch, and development of teams and individuals
- knowledge and experience with AYR
- experience with Sodexo programs, processes and compliance tools
- have demonstrated team building and leadership skills
- have a track record of proactive interaction with the medical team, be an outstanding team player with excellent communication and customer service skills.
- have prior experience with Sodexo foodservice management
- RD experience a plus but not required
To learn more about Wake Forest University BaptistHealth- Wake Health -Food & Nutrition.
Sodexo offers a full array of benefits including paid time off, holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K and access to ongoing training and development programs, tuition reimbursement, plus health and wellness programs.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Directs all contract management service operations at a single account/unit. Plans and supervises special functions. Maintains cash control and payroll records. Hires and trains unit personnel. Maintains customer satisfaction and good public relations. Manages through managers and is accountable for the contract. Senior-most person assigned to a one client account.
Provides local leadership and strategic direction while developing team for new and emerging business solutions that sustain growth in the day to day operations.
- Directs all contract services.
- Oversees management/administrative team who are responsible for special functions, cash control and payroll.
- Customer and client satisfaction
- Drives growth
- Financial management
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 5 years
Basic Functional Experience - 5 years
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.