General Manager 5 - Food
Join a team that embraces your love for working with people, mentoring them as they achieve personal and professional goals.
**$10,000 SIGN ON BONUS**
Sodexo is seeking a General Manager 5 for Rapides Regional Medical Center Hospital a 380-bed facility located in Alexandria, LA. Conveniently located in downtown Alexandria and easily accessible from throughout Central Louisiana, RRMC offer a wide range of health care services. includes Rapides Women's and Children's Hospital, featuring obstetrical/gynecological, pediatric, and pediatric intensive care services.
The General Manager 5 at this location will lead a team of 3 salaried managers and oversee a team of frontline staff. We are looking for highly engaged leaders with healthcare experience and the ability to manage labor efficiently and a proven track record of driving patient satisfaction and the patient experience.
We are looking for candidates who will:
- have oversight of day-to-day operations;
- deliver high quality food service;
- achieve company and client financial targets and goals;
- develop and maintain client and customer relationships;
- develop strategic plans;
- create a positive environment; and
- ensure Sodexo Standards are met.
The Ideal Candidate will:
- Have previous Food operations management in a larger university setting or large volume sectors of Sodexo Healthcare, Sports and Leisure, or large corporate settings;
- Be proficient in use of online Food Management Systems for menu/recipe planning, ordering and inventory;
- Demonstrate proven financial acumen/success: Food costs/ labor costs, budgets;
- Be a people person with a strong focus with maintaining positive client relations; a solid manager/leader who is perceptive and has attention to details that make a difference– quality and presentation of food – customer service.
- Be a multi-tasker, organized, innovative and an effective leader who can motivate their staff. – strong employee engagement through developing, mentoring, training and motivating encouraging staff to a high level of execution and pride/passion for what they do.
- Be customer focused– including providing excellent customer service in a welcoming dining environment.
Learn more about: https://rapidesregional.com/
Sodexo offers a full array of benefits including paid time off, holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K and access to ongoing training and development programs, tuition reimbursement, plus health and wellness programs.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 5 years
Basic Functional Experience - 5 years
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.