General Manager 5 - Food
Join the team of makers
The General Manager will be in charge of all food operations in Atlanta, Georgia with an industry leading client. We are obsessed with local products, scratch cooking, great food and being best in class. We seek a strong hospitality leader with a proven commitment to innovation, teamwork, and collaboration to help us achieve our vision.
The Good Eating Company has a simple philosophy; Setting the definitive standard in workplace dining. We believe that fabulous, fresh food is the secret to a happy and dedicated workforce. That’s why we take pride in producing inspiring and well-balanced dishes every day.
We are looking for candidates who have:
- experience managing a team both front-of-house and back-of-house
- financial acumen, experience with creating and managing budgets
- experience training and mentoring a talented and diverse staff
- customer driven and strong track record in organizational development
- superior client relations skills and executive presence
- who has experience with farm to table cuisine and sustainability
- experience with building great teams
The Ideal candidate has:
- a positive “can do” attitude - we’re always willing to go the extra mile, and offer 100% commitment to our customers, clients and colleagues
- absolute pride in the quality of our food, service and presentation
- a keen but respectful sense of humor, having fun at work
Our vision is simple: We want to set the definitive standard for workplace dining.
Our team are simply without doubt our greatest asset; we never undervalue or take their commitment for granted. We are always looking for talented new team members who share our enthusiasm for good food and service are you ready to join our team.
Learn more about the Good Eating Company.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 5 years
Basic Functional Experience - 5 years
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.