General Manager 6 - Food
is seeking an experienced General Manager, this dynamic leader will be at St Mary’s College in Moraga, California.
The General Manager of Food will have total unit operating responsibilities including the supervision of management team and all union hourly staff with a focus on excellent student experience.
The clients have asked The Good Eating Company to come be a part of a College that Changes Lives, we offer a fresh sustainable Chef driven program created just for the students at St Mary’s.
Our ideal candidate will have College dining experience and be innovative, keeping services fresh and updated based on current trends. They will have excellent customer service skills, attention to detail and organizational skills. Position is responsible for directing all contract management service operations and client relations.
We are looking for candidates who have:
- experience managing a management team both front-of-house and back-of-house
- financial acumen, experience with creating and managing budgets
- experience training and directing a talented and diverse staff
- customer driven and strong track record in organizational development
- superior client relations skills and executive presence
- experience with farm to table cuisine and sustainability
The Ideal candidate has:
- a positive “can do” attitude - we’re always willing to go the extra mile, and offer 100% commitment to our customers, clients and colleagues
- absolute pride in the quality of our food, service and presentation
- a keen but respectful sense of humor, having fun at work
To Learn more about the click here - Good Eating Company.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Directs all contract management service operations at a single account/unit. Maintains customer satisfaction and good public relations. Manages through managers and is accountable for the contract. Senior-most person assigned to an account, may have multiple clients and/or satellite locations.
Provides local leadership and strategic direction while developing team for new and emerging business solutions that sustain growth in the day to day operations.
- Directs all contract services.
- Oversees management/administrative team who are responsible for special functions, cash control and payroll.
- Customer and client satisfaction
- Drives growth
- Financial management
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 5 years
Basic Functional Experience - 5 years
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.