Hospitality Back of House Workers @ Lucas Oil Stadium
IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A FUN JOB IN HOSPITALITY, THIS IS THE PLACE FOR YOU!
If you are passionate about delivering outstanding service and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, then we invite you to join our team at Lucas Oil Stadium. Your skills and commitment will be celebrated, and you will have the opportunity to be a part of the thrilling world of sports and entertainment in one of the nation's premier venues.
We are looking for outgoing team players to fill our spots as:
- Stewards @ $16.50
- Cooks @ $17.50 - $18
- Kitchen Worker @ $15.50
- Warehouse Worker @ $17.50
Qualifications & Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent and experience in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work independently and in a high stress, fast paced environment
- Must be able to stand and exert well-paced mobility in an often tightly quartered environment.
- Have the ability to bend and lift up to 30 pounds frequently
- Hours may be extended or irregular to include nights, weekends and holidays
What We Offer:
- Paid weekly
- Team Meal Provided
- Flexible hours
- Part-time/Full-time hours
- Competitive compensation
Sodexo Live! Information:
At Sodexo Live!, we take pride in crafting exceptional events at the most prestigious venues on the planet and creating lasting memories for fans, visitors, guests and team members. Working with Sodexo Live! is more than a job; it's a chance to be part of something greater. Here, you'll build a career where 'everyday' is anything but normal.
Lucas Oil Stadium is a state-of-the-art retractable roof, multi-purpose facility seating over 67,000 fans while featuring spectacular views of the downtown Indianapolis skyline. Sodexo Live! is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, genetic information, status as a protected veteran or status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable Federal, State or Local law.