Hospitality Manager - Beverage
Job Listing: Hospitality Manager - Beverage
At Sodexo Live!, we take pride in crafting exceptional events at the most prestigious venues on the planet and creating lasting memories for fans, visitors, guests and team members. Working with Sodexo Live! is more than a job; it's a chance to be part of something greater. Here, you'll build a career where 'everyday' is anything but normal.
Our experiences are unique, and so are our people. Bring your personality, your background and your desire to delight others. In return, we'll give you all you need to thrive. After giving it all, you'll return home knowing that you've played your part in creating a truly unforgettable moment.
- 2022 Forbes Best Employer for Diversity
- 2022 Front Office Sports Best Employers in Sports
- 2022 Disability Equality Index (DEI) Perfect Score
Location: We are seeking an experienced Beverage Manager @ Caesar Superdome, Champion Square, and Smoothie King Arena
The Hospitality Manager - Beverage will be responsible for ensuring product availability, quality, cost effectiveness, compliance, control and service for all beverages served throughout the unit.
The Hospitality Manager - Beverage oversees the daily operations of the beverage department by directing and supervising all employee activities within bars, lounges, stands and other outlets where beverages are served and ensures that standards and policies for responsible alcoholic beverage service are enforced.
The Hospitality Manager - Beverage will be responsible for ordering inventory, inventory controls, budgeting, and cash management within each beverage location. They are responsible for ensuring maximum customer service satisfaction by developing, implementing and monitoring departmental policies and procedures. They will oversee effective hiring, training and performance evaluation of all beverage personnel. They will work with the Catering and Banquets departments to ensure that Sodexo Live!'s financial and revenue objectives for the beverage operation are met through a focus on product education for sales growth and successful identification of expense reduction through cost efficiency.
- Maximize Sodexo Live!'s revenue and operational excellence through implementation and oversight of systems and policies related to Beverage operations.
- Contributes to the efficient operation of business unit by partnering with Catering Director; provides information, insight, analysis, and recommendations to maximize revenues and profits.
- Provide leadership and direction to beverage staff.
- Contribute to goal of making Sodexo Live! #1 in Event Hospitality and the #1 Employer of Choice through personal commitment and leading by example.
- Bachelor's degree and/or appropriate combination of education and work experience to facilitate on-the-job effectiveness.
- 3-5 years of senior level food and beverage management experience within a complex, multi-faceted operation such as a large-scale hotel, high quality convention center, etc.
- 2-4 years of previous beverage management experience strongly preferred.
- Ability and willingness to work a variety of shifts and be available as business demands require.
- Exceptional computer skills and familiarity with property management systems such as a Banquet Event Order Software.
- Proven ability to work effectively with all levels of staff and management; Ability to promote and participate in team environment concepts.
- Must have unwavering and exceptional service delivery standards.
- Self-starter who can work independently and on several tasks/projects simultaneously, and who can contribute to functional areas of the business outside of the finance area.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Initiative in identifying and resolving problems timely and effectively.
- Able to work effectively and safely while subject to wet floors, temperature extremes and excessive noise; must be able to lift up to 50 pounds in weight; must be able to maneuver in an often tightly-quartered environment.
Hours may be extended or irregular to include nights, weekends and holidays.
Thank you for expressing interest in employment with Sodexo Live!. While only those candidates considered for this position will be contacted, your resume will remain on file for 90 days.
Sodexo Live! is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, genetic information, status as a protected veteran or status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable Federal, State or Local law.