Hospitality Workers at the Conference Center at Lucas Oil Stadium & Indiana Convention Center
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time & Part Time
IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A FUN JOB IN HOSPITALITY, THIS IS THE PLACE FOR YOU!
At Sodexo Live!, we take pride in crafting exceptional events at the most prestigious venues on the planet and creating lasting memories for fans, visitors, guests and team members.
Sodexo Live! is currently hiring for the Lucas Oil Stadium and Indiana Convention Center.
We are looking for full-time hourly team players to fill our spots as:
- Line Cook
- Catering Server
- Catering Supervisor
- Event Manager
- Event Setup
- Paid sick time
- Flexible Schedule
- Free Parking
- Free Shift Meal
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- TIPS or TEAM trained or equivalent.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and effectively implement written and verbal instructions.
- Strong team orientation and ability to work with a variety of departments to accomplish assigned tasks.
- Ability to work well independently.
- Ability to work well in a high stress, fast paced environment.
- Ability to perform simple mathematical calculations, to include addition, subtraction, multiplication and division and use a calculator.
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand the primary language(s) used by guests who typically visit the work location.
- Scheduling flexibility to meet operational needs.
Lucas Oil Stadium is a state-of-the-art retractable roof, multi-purpose facility seating over 67,000 fans while featuring spectacular views of the downtown Indianapolis skyline. Opened in 2008 as the home of the NFL's Indianapolis Colts, this facility already boasts an impressive resume having been named the 2009 Sports Facility of the Year by Street and Smith's SportsBusiness Journal and having their FieldTurf surface ranked as the NFL's best artificial surface in both 2009 and 2010. Lucas Oil Stadium is the site of Super Bowl XLVI, the 2011-2015 Big Ten Football Championship Games and the NCAA Men's Final Four Basketball Championship again in 2015 after first hosting this event in 2010.
The Indiana Convention Center is located in the heart of the 12th largest city in the U.S., Indianapolis, Indiana. The state capital, Indianapolis ranks in the top 25 most visited cities in the country, with 18 million annual visitors. Indianapolis International Airport accommodates 150 flights each day, carrying 7.4 million yearly passengers to and from the Circle City.
Nothing beats the power of being at a live event. That's why we're proud to announce the launch of Sodexo Live!, our brand dedicated to the sports, events and hospitality industry. We concentrate all of our skills, insight, and experience into one brand that instinctively knows how to make the most of every moment. Let's go Live! together.
Thank you for expressing interest in employment with Sodexo Live!. While only those candidates considered for this position will be contacted, your resume will remain on file for 90 days.
Sodexo Live! is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, genetic information, status as a protected veteran or status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable Federal, State or Local law.