Precise. Reliable. Powerful. Join a team as innovative as the technology we manage.
Sodexo Healthcare Technology Management seeks an HTM Supervisor for Blythedale Children's Hospital in Valhalla, NY. This position will oversee both biomedical and imaging services including vendor management, regulatory compliance and project management.
The ideal candidate will have working knowledge of healthcare technology operations and equipment, supervisory and leadership abilities, and experience with data management. Microsoft excel experience is preferred.
HTM Supervisors have:
- experience repairing, maintaining and calibrating medical devices;
- experience in a hospital or healthcare setting;
- the ability to be organized, resourceful, adept at making decisions and managing budgets;
- strong service focus to include the ability to engage staff, vendors and client to ensure service is continually sustained at a high level;
- leadership capabilities to oversee operations, client relations, and supervise their technician and engineering staff;
- excellent communication, customer service and time management skills.
Learn more about Sodexo’s Benefits
Not the job for you? At Sodexo, we have HTM positions at numerous client locations across the United States. Continue your search for HTM jobs
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Number two position at the account with responsibility for all operations. Assumes technical responsibilities. Supervises managers. Maintains customer satisfaction and good public relations.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 3 years
Basic Functional Experience - 3 years work experience in facilities (e.g., maintenance, plant operations, engineering services, grounds, custodial/environmental, or transportation) or a related field
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.