Human Resources Business Partner Director
Inspired Leaders. Empowered Teams. Let your passion for people be the driver of your success.
Sodexo has an exciting opportunity for a Human Resource Business Partner Director to build and manage strategic business relationships and develop/implement innovative projects.
This is a remote based position covering Hospitals throughout New England market. The ideal candidate will be based within two hours of the Boston Area. There would be travel in this role- mainly in region. Travel requirements would be 25-40%
This HR leadership role will primarily be responsible for workforce development, talent development, succession planning, and business growth development, while working in conjunction with recruitment. We are looking for a strategic Human Resources Professional to partner and support the leadership at our hospital accounts.
- Provide consultation and support to senior business leaders, operational teams, and clients to optimize human resources strategies.
- Ensure talent development and succession planning are actively implemented and fostered throughout the portfolio of business.
- Advise, influence, and collaborate with leaders to achieve segment growth strategies.
- Drive metrics to ensure success.
- Lead talent management and drive workforce planning, partnering with Client Executives to prepare for anticipated growth.
- Support the development of our business goals by leveraging D&I & incorporating to the strategic HR plan.
- Maintains a deep understanding of the business including financial position, mid and long-range plans, key environmental factors and competitive indicators.
- Leverages HR and workforce analytics to designs and implement human resources programs to align with and achieve business objectives.
We are looking for candidates that have the following:
- Prefer 8+ years in Human Resources with progressive career growth.
- Ability to listen and engage with all levels of employees, stakeholders and clients of a complex, matrix organization.
- Track record of serving as a partner to the business, challenging with respect and maintaining full discretion regarding sensitive employee information.
- Flexibility, resiliency, and growth-oriented mindset.
- Excellent communication and public speaking skills.
- Solutions orientation with a go beyond HR policy mindset and ability to stay up to date on HR trends both inside and outside Sodexo.
- Collaborative leadership style and willingness to share best practices as well as embrace new ones.
- Experience with Labor Unions and CBAs preferred.
- Experience in providing support to a best-in-class sales organization.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
As a strategic partner, advises management on the formulation and administration of human resources (HR) programs for a significant segment of business. Coaches and counsels management on a broad range of HR topics focused on driving employee performance, strategy and workforce planning to strengthen overall business performance. Ensures alignment of HR policies in new business development and acquisition activities and facilitates effective onboarding and new unit opening processes. Leverages HR and workforce analytics to designs and implement human resources programs to align with and achieve business objectives. Fosters and ensures partnerships across HR functions to engage expertise required to both predict human resource needs and diagnose emerging trends. Maintains a deep understanding of the business including financial position, mid and long range plans, key environmental factors and competitive indicators.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 5 years
Basic Functional Experience - 5 years Human Resources experience
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.
Pay: $111,100 to $168,080/year
$111100 to $168080
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 969495