Human Resources Manager 3
Sodexo Healthcare is seeking a Human Resources Manager to support SSM Health hospitals in Madison, Wisconsin. The HR Manager will support food service and environmental services (EVS) managers, supervisors and frontline employees across several hospitals. Salary range is negotiable depending on experience with a full benefits package that kicks in immediately. This leadership position will require some travel within the region.
The successful candidate will:
- work daily in software systems such as Microsoft Office, ADP, Kronos, and applicant tracking systems
- demonstrate strong attention to detail and organization
- support, engage, and help retain frontline staff
- support managers and clients with all HR related tasks including recruitment, employee engagement, and more
We are looking for candidates who:
- have an extensive background in human resources management and recruitment
- are an expert in labor laws
- are tech-savvy with the ability to pick up software quickly
- are detailed oriented, flexible, and have ability to manage multiple priorities
- have excellent organization, communication and project management skills
a valid driver’s license and acceptable driver’s license record check is required
Sodexo offers a full array of benefits including paid time off, holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K, access to ongoing training and development programs, tuition reimbursement, plus health and wellness programs.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Handles human resource functions, up to complex issues and administration for single or multi-unit/account(s). May include payroll, benefits, training, employee relations, recruiting, safety, etc. Position focuses on hourly workforce and may or may not include union accounts.
- Respond to inquiries regarding HR plans, programs & policies. Educate managers and employees on policies and procedures. Assist in developing and implementing new policies and procedures. Knowledge of and oversees all Federal, State and Local laws regarding human resources.
- Investigate and resolve employee issues and recommend resolutions, based on policy, as appropriate. Involve those necessary based on incidents; HR People Center, legal, etc. If applicable, management of union employees; understanding of all contract rules/policies and management of arbitration. Involvement of contract negotiations.
- Provide direction to managers and employees on implementation of HR plans, programs, policies, and training. Act as the primary consultant on various HR initiatives.
- Serve as the HR consultant and work with operations to positively impact business.
- Perform due diligence for new business initiatives to determine the appropriate HR plans, programs, process, and tools (including compensation, benefits, leadership, staffing, diversity & inclusion) based on financial and legal exposure
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 2 years
Basic Functional Experience – 2 years in HR
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.